Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sleeping snuggly....Loungewear to keep you warm

The nights are drawing in quickly and there's nothing I like more than a good excuse to get home after work, have a bath and climb straight into some comfies, so I've picked five of my favourites for this autumn.



I'll start with the posh pick! These gorgeous Cath Kiston floral pjs are £50 
Lovely for those who like pretty prints and pastel colours. 




This red paisley pair from River Island will set you back £15 each for both the tops and bottoms

There is something so homely about these, I think my Granda had a similar pair when I was a kid, it's enough nostalgia to send me running to the shops with my cash in hand. 


This Topshop number is an all in one. It has a hood. It has dinosaurs on it. Need I say more? £34


These purple check print pjs are Marks and Spencer finest and are pure cotton for those who like a breathable material and are a snip at £25



Last and in no way least this £30 all in one from Next will set you back £30. It's 100% polyester which means it'll keep you very warm, probably not best to sleep in but if you want to feel like a fluffy sheep (it has ears on the hood) and be toasty warm this may be the one for you. Don't go near a naked flame though, it'll go up in seconds, so probably best not to cook in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment